Twas' A Good Morning

Waking up to some sort of good or promising news can easily set your mood for the rest of the day. My mind set when my eyes fluttered open w...

Waking up to some sort of good or promising news can easily set your mood for the rest of the day. My mind set when my eyes fluttered open was simply, Ah alright time for some morning exercise, before looking forward to my favourite meal of the day - breakfast. So there it was, the first hour of my morning being occupied by ab workouts whilst my mind was still half asleep. 

When the arduous part of the morning was accomplished, the subconscious routines start kicking in. Turn on the laptop, open Facebook, YouTube, check my email... anddd there it was. The good news. 


Slightly less than a month ago, I applied to be part of the editorial team for my uni's magazine (BULL - University of Sydney). 




I didn't have faith in my writing abilities in comparison to the innumerable amount of talented writers in my uni, so I applied for a photography position for the magazine, with hope that my amateur skills could be stretched. As I attached my blog link in the application email, I was simply testing my luck, along with a tinge of hope in achieving something promising. I guess I was a lucky one :D (woohoo)


So yes, I have no idea what this new responsibility as a 'photographer' entails but I'm sure I will enjoy it; I mean, who wouldn't love capturing moments?


With that said, the mood for my morning escalated into a brighter tone. And opening a pantry filled with assortments of muesli, nuts, seeds, dried fruits etc added to the release of serotonin levels. Yea... I'm a sucker for breakfast :P 


There was a ridiculous amount of ingredients in my breakfast - chocolate oat clusters, muesli, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, sultanas, dried apricots, milk, and other seeds I am honestly clueless to. So ta-da:


I forgot to take a close-up photo of the jam packed bowl of muesli, so here is my half-eaten not so jam-packed bowl of muesli :P

Experimenting a lovely gift from someone lovely, Faber-castell calligraphy pens are pretty fun. Not too shabby for a scribble ;P hehe in need of vigorous practice and improvement though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments