Airports are for studying?

I'm done done done done done with semester one! And I survived - with little amount of sleep the past two days, dumping 'things'...

I'm done done done done done with semester one! And I survived - with little amount of sleep the past two days, dumping 'things' (I use this term because I honestly am not sure what clothing or items I packed due to last minute habits) in my luggage, and finishing off my last paper as well as a compulsory pass/fail component for my final subject. 


After submitting my essay, I had to complete parts of the second component. I got to the airport 2 hours before boarding, and managed to finish off the last stretch of my semester at the airport lounge, as you do. Thank god for Spotify's acoustic concentration playlist blocking out all sound and enabled my mind to GET IN THE ZONE. I managed to power through my work and have everything submitted by 1:50pm (my flight is at 3:05). Hehe risky, yes, but I'm feeling light as a bird as well as immensely tired.. So here I am blogging from my phone because the wifi connection at the boarding gate is shocking.

I'm a little disappointed I wasn't allowed to bring my penny onboard, the walk to the gate was a tad treacherous. It probably wasn't that long, but my drained mental energy intertwined with lack of sleep has got me feeling like a sloth.

For now, it's time to board my flight soon. I'll blog a little more during the month I'm away in Singapore. I'm bubbling with excitement not having to worry about essays essays essays and the thought of having something due at the back of my mind. To those that still have exams, KEEP GOING! Power through this final stretch and reward yourself after, it'll make you feel that little bit more accomplished in an optimistic way. 

Stay lovely errbody <3 

You Might Also Like

0 comments