nananananananana-batman!

Goood morning from Singapore :) I'm still getting used to the transition from winter in Sydney to all-year-round humidity and ...




Goood morning from Singapore :)

I'm still getting used to the transition from winter in Sydney to all-year-round humidity and sunny Singapore. But I love waking up being surrounded by greenery at every angle of my place here, as opposed to mainly concrete views back in Sydney. 

I took my penny for a ride yesterday to get some groceries with my mum nearby, and ended up getting plenty of bananas for my nana ice-cream! I needed something to counteract the heat, so that was this mornings task. On a side note, I had to take 2-3 showers a day because sweating comes naturally once I step outside, let alone going for a run or skating to get groceries. Back in Sydney during this time, sweating only happens after a 7km run in winter...

So here are some pretty self-explanatory steps for the ever-so-simple nana ice-cream!

You'll need:

Four frozen bananas (serves two)

Toppings of your choice - I chose organic raisins, mangoes, grapes, and pine nuts! 

Pretty much only 1 step to follow:

1. Slice frozen bananas and dump them in a blender!
- make sure you blend it in stages to avoid overworking your blender
- add a bit of water or almond milk to help with the blending process 

2. Once it is the consistency you want, pour into a bowl and add your toppings!
Bon app├ętit! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments