procrastibaking

SIX. MORE. DAYS  till freedom!! (well until semester two comes along. But I shall not burst my soon-to-be-formed bubble of euphoria).  ...

SIX. MORE. DAYS till freedom!!


(well until semester two comes along. But I shall not burst my soon-to-be-formed bubble of euphoria). 

To be honest, I feel like I'm pretty much done with my semester because I already completed three out of four of my subjects... Not a good mentality to have especially when the last is not exactly your favourite (love and desire in modern england whut). So here I am procrastinating as hard as I can, dreading to prep for that subject... 

Butttt... there's this thing called productive procrastination, where you are being productive in another area instead of productivity with your uni work :P being a freelance writer for a travel, lifestyle, and food website gives you flexibility within your job schedule, as long as you complete it within the two weeks. I'm actually a day over my deadline, because curating a list of 20 markets in Sydney is pretty darn challenging! I visited a couple of them over the weekend, to get the vibe of each market as well as capture photos to incorporate into the article. So I've been pretty busy writing up that article, neglecting my uni work for the time being because technically, I'm still being productive... right? 

And then there's another form of procrastination called procrastibaking, and well, I don't really have an explanation for that... I've got photos though? (heh) p.s. excuse my atrocious uneven cutting of the brownies.



No butter was used in the brownies and blueberry muffins because I think we all excessively stress-ate and gained enough weight during STUVAC and exam week :P I had to put them in a plastic container to transport them for my lovely Hillsong family, because they definitely deserve some sweetness (approx 1.2kgs of baked goods lol) and indulge in something other than their study notes. So here's to here's to procrastibaking and spreading love through foooood :D



You Might Also Like

0 comments