a food photography kind of day

Being an amateur 'food photographer' for You Chews called for an early start to the day. Here's a sneak peak of the event I att...

Being an amateur 'food photographer' for You Chews called for an early start to the day. Here's a sneak peak of the event I attended this morning where I snapped some photos of this lovely breakfast spread:


I've still yet to capture tonight's event so stay tuned for SWITCH Festival's full food spread coming up on the blog soon!

In the mean time, my budding foodie self craved for something sweet for tea. I couldn't decide between fruity or chocolatey; so this was what happened: 


Okay that's enough eye candy for the day. (P.s. I didn't finish everything by myself, I'm not that much of a fatty). Well it's time to head to this evening's event to check out the canapĂ© spread! More photos to be uploaded real soon. Enjoy your weekend everyone :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments