21

Another birthday, another year older.  I always knew turning 21 is a significant milestone in your life, and it is perhaps just the...

Another birthday, another year older. 



I always knew turning 21 is a significant milestone in your life, and it is perhaps just the beginning. The age of freedom as they say, or that "you're officially an adult". Amidst the celebrations and birthday wishes, it is relatively daunting thinking that the decisions you make now are crucial and will affect future plans. Upon completion of my undergrad degree and with intention of entering a masters degree, I have grown and learnt so much throughout this season of my life. 

I am still on my own journey - stumbling, falling, hurting, rising, conquering, and learning. Everything I have achieved so far on this journey we call life undeniably is by God's grace. 'Grateful' is the word to sum up these 21 years, to be surrounded by amazing (this adjective is an understatement) people that I get to do life with. I never intended for this post to sound cheesy or what not but I genuinely feel blessed beyond words. To all the friends who have come into my life and created a nest in my heart, I treasure our friendship more than you know. I am so blessed to have a family who supports and loves me unconditionally no matter how stubborn I can get. I couldn't have asked for a better way to end 2016 than to be with my loved ones x


You Might Also Like

2 comments